• I absolutely hate walking into jewelry stores, but I love the experience of shopping at Henneberry & Co. It's professional, you are talking to the owner and you get your questions answered on the spot.
• My parents have always had a "personal jeweler," but once we moved to Austin we just couldn’t find one we liked. I was so excited to find Henneberry & Co. It's such a relaxed environment. There's no pressure and you know you’ll get exactly what you want.
• It's a wonderful experience without the intimidation and big sticker shock I expect at jewelry stores.
• I’m not a jewelry expert, so I have to trust the person I am buying from. After the first few minutes with Pat I knew she was a pro. She took the time to explain everything I needed to know about diamonds. I have complete trust in her, and won’t shop anywhere else.
• The private office setting of Henneberry & Co. is relaxed and comfortable. Pat is the owner and she walked me through the process without any pressure at all.